Tuesday, September 28, 2010

pfft ;

I subscribed to nuffnang when i created this blog but never bother to update every single day .
I am a lousy blogger i know :(

Anyway ,my final exam is coming in like 4 more weeks which is on the 21st October which is BAD !
I want to post a lil' shoutout to all the PMR candidates this year '10 .

GOOD LUCK GUYS !! Please do well and pass this exam with flying colours ~
May all your HARDWORK AND STRESS had paid off :DD

Well,i should be worrying about myself right now . What's worst ? I haven't even started to study because we have last minute project or folio's ect : Geography , Sivik and our kerja kayu for ERT .
-SAD- why must the teacher treat us like this ? making all of us worried and we need to rush all these before the deadline -.-
Am i talking crap right now ? nevermind . TTYL ~
sleep tight and sweet dreams (:

blankly .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment