Friday, November 26, 2010

I miss my childhood memories !

From 20 to 27 November change your profile picture on Facebook for a cartoon of a hero of your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. These days will celebrate WEEK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILDREN. Let's warm the Facebook with childhood memories so that the kids know that we care about them!! =]

I love cartoons ! i can never get fed-up if i watched them everyday .People will just think i'm a lil childish ,you can say so too xD .Speaking of cartoon ,i remember my childhood times,i used to like Teletubbies ! I watched them before Barney .And i used to have Dipsy toy because i love DIPSY ! i will always carried it around with me even when i go to sleep .That was when i'm 4-6 years old .


7 years old / standard 1 ,i started to watch Cartoon Network and Disney Channel on Astro .What's my favourite cartoon ? It was "The Flintstones" !-My hero .  Then to "Powerpuff Girl" now they have the japanese version of PPG (they upgrade it into bigger sizes o.o)  ,Totally Spies,Mickey Mouse,Poppeye and much much more !


*hmm*How i wish i could turn back time and enjoy my life when i was small .I miss them ! And I'm am actually glad that my parents didn't have to waste their money to travel when i was small .If not ,by now i am very sure that i will forget every single places that i've visited .


So do your part ! Remember to change your profile picture in Facebook to any cartoon hero of your childhood .It will be great that everyone change it ! Let's celebrate WEEK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILDREN !  We always care about them ! 


Lastly ,The Flintstones my hero all time !
i'm waiting.
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment