Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Supa papa ..Dupa papa SUPA DIVA !

I'm back ! hahahhahha ..I ammmm super excited tomorrow cause i will be attending for the Digi K-pop Live 2011 that i mention last year :) I want to get a clear view ,but i know it's totally impossible T_T I want to see my future-going-to-be husband so badly . LOL i know i am crazy and i can't resist seeing hot guys . Don't get me wrong or weird . I am just as normal as the others . But a typical fan-girl . xD

So anyway ,school is school . Tuition is tuition and teachers are teachers . They never changed .Lots of homeworks as usual .My friend created a new word ! BETUI ! chinese + malay {BETUL + DUI} It's coool ~ ahaha . I ammmm getting lame ,lamer and lamest day by day . What's wrong with me ? Anyone can help me to overcome this lame thing away ? LOL

Stay tune for more updates tomorrow . I'll be back ! :p
only one .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment