Monday, June 28, 2010

Awesome :o

Today i woke up at 3:30 pm . Damn Syokkk seeing myself wake up that early for the first time xDD !
Sry i didn't blog for a few days ..
Anyway, yesterday i woke up at 5 ..for the sake of my sis joining Standard Charted Bank Marathon then 6 am go fetch Kye Ernn ,Di min and Ivan (oldest sis friend) from school then off we go to Dataran Merdeka ..after dropping them off, my dad went and look for a place to park .
I was so dumb not to get out of the car and follow my dad = = everywhere was blocked by the cones ..every single place ! we can even get into town .FInally ! we park at Petaling Street and the place we park is freaking SCARY !!! all those beggars and even Women are sleeping at the streets ..is like everyone is sharing a house .I damn scared to get out of the car manatau after get out alreayd kena robbed or something else happen *i think too much*..haha then we walk to D.M got a few sponsors like 100plus ,Power Bar,New Balance and so on..then i just sit and wait for them to come back ..that's about it
Later,went to Paviliion to eat Lunch .After that went to Parkson to go get my sis stuffs .That's all for yesterday and today :DD
end of the road .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment