Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blah !

xDDD ! look at my uglay FACE ~ i know you guys will be thnking why am i posting it right ?It's because my blog is real boring so i decided to add more pics *i know it's weird* teeheee :p

Anyway ,this is the first time i am posting my pic on the blog what you've got to do now is just ignore my damn face :D .

Recently, there are alot of new movies coming out ,the popular ones and i haven't watch one of it T_T example : POP ,Karate Kid ,Toy Story 3,Knight and Day and Toy Story 3 ..pity me
In fact ,ECLIPSE is coming out on july 8 *gasp* i know every person in this world is very eager to watch this movie so do i (:

My sis went out with her friends today to Sunway and they watched Knight and Day .She say taht the movie is not so nice but there are still some comedy parts which can make you laugh no doubt she also say that Cameron Diaz don't look as hot as those Victoria Secret Models and Tom Cruise is not as hot as she expected him to be -ROFL-

marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment