Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hectic .

Woke up at 12 and went out to pavillion at 1 pm .
because my sis friends ask her to go out and celebrate Marianne's birthday
Yeah i know ..again Pavillion ~ xD
ate lunch at Nandos .Then my parents went to Harvey Norman and bought new vacuum as our 10 year old one already need to retire LOL
while my parents was looking at some vaccum , me and my sis walk around .
We walk for so long also my parents haven't decide which one to buy = =

After buying ,we walk to Sungai Wang then bought some clothes and did some window shopping .
I saw 2 leng zai Angmo !! Damn HOT ! you should ask my older sis what was my reaction when i saw them . HAHA

Walk to Low yat after Sungai Wang ..
went around looking for my Samsung Mp4 that i want unfortunately they don't have it there .
But i saw one that caught my eyes which is the Sony Mp4 ! i bought teh violet one instead of pink
then my sis bought a damn chio headphone .
That's about it .
Oh ya not to forget i am watching back Princess Hour/Goong (:
I love Joo Ji-Hoon *screams*
*will upload pictures later when i am free ..now i am concetrating on FIFA

oh my god ! .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment