Friday, July 2, 2010

it's over for now ):

just took my report card today and guess what teacher say about me?
Kye Jan is a very smart girl(yea right ..So Not) if she study better i bet she can score better and got all A for her subjects ..aww that's so kind of you teacher ,Pn.Mutha -_-
she even say that i don't concetrate in class ! That's so true :p
and to Bill Lee Yoon Ho,your mum is very young and pretty .Lots of ppl say that so better appreciate it !! xD
And i feel really pity and sad for those who got scolding from their parents on the spot itself .But for my opinion ,it's really embarassing so parents if you want to scold your son/daughter at least scold them somewhere else la example :in the house or in the car ..why must it be on the spot ?
You think that will improve your sons/daughter results ? I don't think so .Overall ,it was tiring bringing parents up to the class they wanted but it was an exercise for me so i don't mind :DD .

me on the way to school , i look fugly ~

love .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment