Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Live K-pop 2011 brought to you by DIGI !




Beast ,G.Na and 4 Minute is coming to Malaysia on the 13th January 2011 at Stadium Negara !!! WOOTS ! Thanks to DIGI ! and i've already bought the ticket on 5th December -1 Utama .I went there around 12 something .I waited for 5 FREAKING HOURSS !! with my sister to buy the ticket -.- fml . And whoever who reloads RM30 ont he spot get to have a lucky "dip" .Inside the box was full of white ping pong balls .There are 50 meet and greet passes waiting for you inside it .Those who are lucky to get AN ORANGE ping png ball ,will get to see your favourite artist ! My dad and mum tried their luck but failed .What we get was a packet of tissues and a keychain T_T .Nevermind i will try my luck next time .I seriously can't wait to see BEAST LIVE and the others ! btw i like Dongwoon and Doojoon . xD

To know more of the details and information on how to purchase the ticket CLICK HERE !
Everything is brought to you by DIGI -ALWAYS THE SMARTER CHOICE ! Luckily i haven't change my phone line to Maxis . Digi i will always follow you wherever you will go :) .I love you DIGI !
supa solo .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment