Friday, December 24, 2010

This Christmas !

Merry Christmas Everyone !!
The day has come, 25th December !
Had a really fun time with my friends yesterday ..We went to Boulevard opposite IOI to countdown for Christmas . First we went and chillex while chit-chatting in one Otak-Otak restaurant  .After that ,we walk around to find places where sells Santa Hats .We practically walk around the whole Boulevard and finds a boutique which only sells clothes .So sad ~ Then we girls took some pictures ..I suggest them to eat at a korean restaurant called Kimchi Haru ! The main thing i like about the restaurant is ,they have BIG LCD SCREENS which plays Music Shows and videos ! and of course they only show korean groups la xD I was in my dreamland while eating .I am a fan-niac of korean boy groups ..because they are soooo HAWT !! ok i will stop here .We ate so slow till ' 12:00 am pass :( damn gg . And guess what's the most retarded thing we did ???  
Standing in the centre of the place and screaming MERRY CHRISTMAS super loud ! We actually thought at least some people to respond but no ..they were all staring at us weirdly .After that lame shouting thing ,we went and play Snow Spraying Frenzy ! It was so FUN !! because we are the only ones playing . At last, the host got sprayed the most .I only took some photos .So enjoy !




I gtg to my aunt hse to celebrate Christmas ! 
Byee !
all i want for christmas .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment