Sunday, October 17, 2010

i'm so sick of getting sick

Since starting of the year 2010, i've got sick during exam weeks . I thought it was just my fate but now i think it's not .I think someone is cursing me to get sick when exam comes ..it's not just one exam but every SINGLE ONE OF IT ! i have been fed-up already .Can i just study and do my exam peacefully ? 
Well, i hope i can pass my exam and get good results . 
and you guys think i am ridiculous but i'm not :)) because i've ask my mum to take me to a temple to pray next year becausei keep getting sick and i said it's PMR next year..
She said maybe i'm just too scared of exam then i got weaker and that's how i get sick .
sigh ~
Sore throat came attacking first then later flu ..what's next ? URGHH !! please get well soon Kye Jan .
imma be strong .
so sick .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment