Saturday, October 16, 2010

Seafood :DD

Guess what i missed the most about food ? it's SEAFOOD !
LOL recently,i love to blog about the food i eat i have no idea why ..
Maybe because i am getting more fatter day by day and i didn't know that untill my aunt told me .
I was happy yet sad .. LOL
back to the topic ,actually we were planning to go to The Curve but it was 6 pm that time 
so my dad suggested to eat seafood and he brought us to one restoran .
It was a long time since i;ve eat seafood
The BUTTER CRABS there was so delicious ,mouth-watering and omg xDD
it's worth eating too ..the place is located at Damansara but i've no idea where :x
Today is one of my hottest day ,i mean the wheather . i am so LAME .
till here '
-xoxo-
gossigirl (NOT)
tell me why .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment