Thursday, October 21, 2010

it's fearless .

I have done 3 exam papers and now still lots more to go = =
I tell you i can phail ! is hard for me but for the others they said is okay and easy ..
DIFFERENT PPL HAVE DIFFERENT STANDARDS :DD
Tomorrow i will be taking 3 more papers which English (1),Sivik and English (2)
I really hopeeee that i don't do any silly mistakes in my english paper if not i am gonna SCREW myself and i am serious . It's ENGLISH ! i mustt score at least an A ..Lol what am i talking about ? nevermind don't bother about it .
PREFECT NIGHT '10 is just a day away .
I seriously can't wait to see my friends in their pretty dresses .
 
That's me in purple with my Best Friends :) i knw i look extremely weird .What to do ?

Me and my senior,Carmen Chan
i look damn fuglyyy lahhh !
Last year ,Sarah won the best looking and Brenda won the best dressed .
They look damn pretty!

p.s:this pictures are from facebook .I steal it from my friends photo albums *ngek ngek ngek*
fearless .
marshmallows .

No comments:

Post a Comment